Aspen Grove Solutions are looking for an experienced, reliable and enthusiastic team member to join our fast paced environment. Ideally, the Business Analyst will:
Drive the Business Analyst activities within Aspen Grove Solutions to ensure it executes to high performance, reliability and trust standards.
Provide leadership needed to instill a team-oriented, client-driven, results-focused team.
Collaborate with all functional teams to achieve strategic, tactical and project goals.
Strong analytical and product management skills required, including an ability to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
Serve as the conduit between the customer (internal and external) and the development team with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Develop requirements specifications. Collaborate with clients and developers to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• University Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Software Engineering or related field (2.1 or above.)
• Capable of working with diverse teams in many locations (e.g. interactions with clients, developers, testers and trainers). Willing to travel as may be required on site with clients on occasion.
• Experience with agile methodologies.
• Strong analysis & experience as a business analyst in software development for 4+ years, having carried out some technical writing.
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic with good organizational skills.
• Ability to manage your time and organise your weekly tasks.
• Track record of identifying and solving problems individually and as part of a team
• Experience in any of the following would be useful: Process Modelling – particularly using BPMN, Context Diagrams, Mind mapping, Use Cases and Scenario Analysis/User Stories, Screenshots and Wireframes, Stakeholder Analysis, Brainstorming, Data Flow Diagrams, User Interface Design and Usability, Basic SQL skills for navigating databases and reading SQL.
Why Work with AGS?
We are a company that cares about our people. This is evidenced by our open and friendly atmosphere. We provide an inclusive, dynamic and forward thinking workplace where people are at the heart of driving the company forward. AGS strives to develop your career with us by providing training and personal development. We are committed to the health and well-being of all our team; with an active sports and social club, wellness programme, an on-site gym with weekly classes and a dedicated Employee Assistance Programme.
About Aspen Grove Solutions
Aspen Grove Solutions (AGS) is a leading provider of enterprise-wide technology solutions for the financial and mortgage services industries. Our Aspen iFamily® products are easy to use and quick to implement. Our clients include banks, servicers, investors, property inspection and preservation companies, contractors, agents/brokers, and asset managers. We are an exciting, vibrant, and fast-paced company and we are looking for like-minded people to join our team. Company History AGS was founded in Boston, MA in 1997 and our technology offices are based in Tralee, Co Kerry having a very strong local association with Tralee and Kerry. Our US headquarters is based in Frederick, Maryland. We are a privately held company continuing to expand our offerings through the Aspen iFamily® suite of products. Why Work with AGS? We are a company that cares about our people. This is evidenced by our open and friendly atmosphere. We provide an inclusive, dynamic and forward thinking workplace where people are at the heart of driving the company forward. AGS strives to develop your career with us by providing training and personal development. We are committed to the health and well-being of all our team; with an active sports and social club, wellness programme, onsite gym with weekly classes, and a dedicated Employee Assistance Programme.