Aspen Grove Solutions are looking for an Information Security Administrator to join our innovative, highly motivated service delivery team. As the Information Security Administrator, you are responsible for providing administrative support to all areas of the Information Security Management System (ISMS) and Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) function within the company, working with the Information Security Officer and Security Team.
- Continuous monitoring of the Information Security mailbox with escalation where necessary.
- Recording, tracking and reporting of Information Security Risks to the ISMS Risk Register.
- Maintaining and updating the ISMS calendar.
- Organization and planning of ISMS internal and external audits.
- Administrative support and reporting on Information Security awareness training.
- Manage any security related invoicing including the tracking of compliance deadlines.
- Administrative support for the incident management function of the organization.
- Arrange, track minutes and follow up on Information Security Meetings.
- Ensure that all activities are tracked and recorded accurately in JIRA.
- Provide Vendor Management Administrative support for the Vendor Management office.
- Monthly ISMS Reporting
- Analyse and produce reports in relation to security activity e.g. timelines and other KPI’s. Ensure this data is gathered and collated in a timely manner for presentation at security and management meetings.
- Provide administrative support to the SVP Support Services when needed.
Desired skills and Experience:
You are self-motivated and enthusiastic and have excellent verbal and communication skills. Previous information security experience or qualification is desirable but not essential. To succeed in this role you will have a strong desire to work in the information security field with a willingness to improve your knowledge of information security.
- Two years security related experience is preferred.
- Experience in any of the following: SharePoint, JIRA, and Visio would be a plus.
- Computer experience is essential – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation.
- Proven capability to prioritise and manage a varied workload.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment of continuous change and challenges.
If this sounds like you, please apply immediately so that you can achieve your career goals in a fun, social, but hard-working environment, working with great people, to do great things, with the added bonus of working and living in one of the best locations in the world.
Why Work with us?
We are a company that cares about our people. This is evidenced by our open and friendly atmosphere. We provide an inclusive, dynamic and forward thinking workplace where people are at the heart of driving the company forward. AGS strives to develop your career with us by providing training and personal development. We are committed to the health and well-being of all our team; with an active sports and social club, wellness programme, an on-site gym with weekly classes, and a dedicated Employee Assistance Programme.
Closing date for application is January 6th 2017.
About Aspen Grove Solutions
Aspen Grove Solutions (AGS) is a leading provider of enterprise-wide technology solutions for the financial and mortgage services industries. Our Aspen iFamily® products are easy to use and quick to implement. Our clients include banks, servicers, investors, property inspection and preservation companies, contractors, agents/brokers, and asset managers. We are an exciting, vibrant, and fast-paced company and we are looking for like-minded people to join our team. Company History AGS was founded in Boston, MA in 1997 and our technology offices are based in Tralee, Co Kerry having a very strong local association with Tralee and Kerry. Our US headquarters is based in Frederick, Maryland. We are a privately held company continuing to expand our offerings through the Aspen iFamily® suite of products. Why Work with AGS? We are a company that cares about our people. This is evidenced by our open and friendly atmosphere. We provide an inclusive, dynamic and forward thinking workplace where people are at the heart of driving the company forward. AGS strives to develop your career with us by providing training and personal development. We are committed to the health and well-being of all our team; with an active sports and social club, wellness programme, onsite gym with weekly classes, and a dedicated Employee Assistance Programme.