Open Positions 2
Experience Less Than 1 Year
You will join a global team that support a suite of applications running on Linux, UNIX and Windows operating systems.
- Work as part of a global team across Tralee, London and New York.
- Provide support for a variety of Fintech applications and monitoring tools.
- Implement automation solutions and preventative measures for repetitive tasks and issues.
- Responsible for application configuration & deployment, issue resolution & business user requests.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are expected.
- Occasional travel to the USA is required for this role.
- Have some experience in a similar position OR have recently graduated from college with a degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Understanding of Linux, UNIX, or Windows Server operating systems.
- Understanding of Java.
- Understanding of SQL.
- Understanding of messaging technologies.
- Python, PowerShell, UNIX Shell scripting.
We Look For
- Smart, driven and fast learners.
- Logical thinker who enjoys problem solving.
- Organised and methodical approach under pressure.
- Proactive – provide solutions to problems before they surface.
- Diligent and a strong eye for detail.
About JRI America
JRI-America (JRI-A) provides IT services for Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (SMBC) and related entities from our offices in the Kerry Technology Park, Tralee, as part of a global IT team with centres also in New York and London. SMBC is Japan’s second-largest bank and a Fortune Global 200 company and offers a broad range of financial services both within Japan and internationally. JRI-A provides the IT services for the bank and wider group supporting operations across the Western Hemisphere (including the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa), while its parent (JRI) provides the same in Japan and across Asia. All are then ultimately a part of Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group (SMFG).
The entirety of IT services required by any multi-national financial services firm are provided by JRI-A, including but not limited to: Enterprise Systems, Information Security, Networks, Software Development, Quality Assurance, Enterprise Storage, Production Support, Application Support, Operations and Customer Service and Helpdesk services.
Since the Tralee office was established back in 2011 it has grown rapidly, attracting both talented experienced staff as well as taking graduates and training them to develop high quality professionals. We look to continue to expand and strengthen our capability and to develop the next generation of IT developers, engineers, architects, analysts and administrators across the wide range of IT disciplines. Our location provides our staff a unique blend of combining the challenge and excitement of true enterprise IT while maximizing work life balance given our unique location.