Open Positions 1
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
You will join a global team that supports SMBC’s critical banking applications, running on Linux, UNIX and Windows operating systems.
- Work as part of a global team across Tralee, London and New York.
- Provide support for a wide variety of Fintech applications and technologies, primarily in the release and production environment.
- Implement automation solutions and preventative measures for repetitive tasks and issues.
- Responsible for application configuration & deployment, issue resolution & business user requests.
- Occasional travel to the USA is required for this role.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are expected.
- Occasional weekend and oncall support will be required on a rotational basis.
What we look for
- Smart, driven and fast learners with a positive attitude.
- Logical thinker who enjoys problem solving.
- Organised and methodical approach under pressure.
- Proactive – provide solutions to problems before they surface.
- Diligent with a strong eye for detail.
- Multi-tasker who can juggle project work, with day to day issues and user requests.
Desirable Skills for Payment Application Support
- Have some experience in a similar position OR have recently graduated from college with a degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Experience working with SWIFT, CHIPS, FEDWIRE, CHAPS, SEPA, BACS payment channels.
- Experience working with compliance and money laundering applications.
- Understanding of Linux operating systems (Red Hat or AIX)
- Experience working with Java applications.
- Knowledge of Foreign Currency and European payments is a plus.
- Experience with Swift SAA, Montran GPS, FircoSoft systems is a plus.
- Experience using automation tools or writing automation scripts.
Some of tools/technologies you will get to work with
- Google Apigee Suite
- OneSpan RA/OAS
- IBM RFT
- Atlassian Suite
- Cisco Tidal/IBM TWS