Open Positions 1
Experience Less Than 1 Year
You will join a global team that supports SMBC’s critical banking applications, running on Linux, UNIX and Windows operating systems.
- Work as part of a global team across Tralee, London and New York.
- Provide support for a wide variety of Fintech applications and technologies, primarily in the release and production environment.
- Implement automation solutions and preventative measures for repetitive tasks and issues.
- Responsible for application configuration & deployment, issue resolution & business user requests.
- Occasional travel to the USA is required for this role.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are expected.
- Occasional weekend and oncall support will be required on a rotational basis.
What we look for
- Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Smart, driven and fast learners with a positive attitude.
- Logical thinker who enjoys problem solving.
- Organised and methodical approach under pressure.
- Proactive – provide solutions to problems before they surface.
- Diligent with a strong eye for detail.
- Multi-tasker who can juggle project work, with day to day issues and user requests.
- Understanding of Linux, UNIX, or Windows Server operating systems.
- Understanding of Java.
- Understanding of Oracle or SQL
- Understanding of messaging technologies.
- Understanding of API or SOA technologies.
- Python, PowerShell or UNIX Shell scripting is an advantage.
Some of tools/technologies you will get to work with
- Google Apigee Suite
- OneSpan RA/OAS
- IBM RFT
- Atlassian Suite
- Cisco Tidal/IBM TWS