Open Positions 1
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
BioAtlantis Ltd. is a biotechnology company, specialising in the development and production of bioactives for the plant, animal, and human markets. The company is recruiting a talented chemist who will work on the analysis of complex, natural-based products, spanning both R&D and QC departments. The position is located in Tralee, Co. Kerry, Ireland.
- Routine analysis of raw materials, formulations, finished products and intermediates.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis using laboratory analytical techniques.
- Implement and perform biochemistry methods of analysis.
- Develop analytical methods in addition to carrying out existing test procedures.
- Monitor equipment operations, conduct calibrations and maintain cleanliness in the laboratory.
- Follow industry standards on scientific significance, accuracy, safety and record keeping.
Qualifications & experience
- A minimum of 3 years industrial experience.
- BSc. or higher in chemistry, pharmacy, food science or chemical engineering. MSc./PhD is advantageous.
- Prior experience with proteins, polysaccharides and other natural products is desired.
- In-depth knowledge of wet chemistry techniques and instrumentational analysis /interpretation is required.
- Aptitude for practical chemistry.
- Precision and accuracy when undertaking analysis.
- Disciplined, organised and focused, with excellent problem solving skills.
The position is located in Tralee, Co. Kerry, Ireland. Salary is negotiable. Please send a concise cover letter and clear CV to [email protected] by the 30th January , 2020.