Open Positions 1
Experience 3 Years
Due to continued sales expansion and production growth, BioAtlantis Ltd. seeks industrial electricians to work on installation and upgrading projects for its production facility in Tralee, Co. Kerry. BioAtlantis seeks candidates with broad electrical & industrial plant experience and abilities as follows:
- Prior experience with the installation of industrial processing equipment including Motors, VDS’s & MCC’s.
- Industrial process instrumentation and control including, instrumentation, profinet and profibus installations.
- Panel building experience.
- Experience of start-up and commissioning of production equipment.
- Good knowledge of Siemens PLCs and Win CC software would be an advantage.
- Ability to follow relevant drawings (PFDs, P&IDs, Schematics).
- Fault-finding / troubleshooting experience in an industrial environment.
Work on these projects will commence upon lifting of current Covid-19 restrictions.
Suitably qualified and time served electrician, with a minimum of 3 years industrial experience. Current valid safe pass.
Applicants should be flexible, organised with a strong attention to detail. They should be able to think clearly under pressure, and work as part of a team.
Please email CV and brief cover letter by 20th May 2020 to [email protected]