Open Positions 1
Experience 3 Years
Due to continued sales expansion and production growth, BioAtlantis Ltd. seeks ambitious stainless steel welders and fitters to work on installation and upgrading projects for its production facility in Tralee, Co. Kerry. BioAtlantis seeks candidates with experience and abilities as follows:
- Welding of both stainless and mild steel using TIG and MIG welders.
- Coded welders will have distinct advantage.
- Installation of industrial processing equipment.
- Installation of industrial pipelines for food / pharmaceutical production.
- Experience of start-up and commissioning of production equipment.
- Ability to follow relevant drawings (PFDs, P&IDs, Schematics).
- An ability to weld aluminium is an advantage.
Work on these projects will commence upon lifting of current Covid-19 restrictions.
Time served fitters or welders with a minimum of three years industrial experience. Must have current valid safe pass.
Applicants should be flexible and organised with a strong attention to detail. They should be able to think clearly under pressure and work as part of a team.
Please email CV and brief cover letter by 20th May 2020 to [email protected]