Open Positions 1
Experience Less Than 1 Year
This position is responsible for providing high-end quality customer service to our customers located in North America and EMEA.
Receive all CSC related calls from external and internal “SMBC” customers via ACD. Manage each request correctly; open a trouble ticket and dispatch efficiently while communicating with the customer to ensure complete satisfaction.
Respond to requests for technical assistance via phone, electronically and/or in person
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Assign/Escalate incidents to appropriate Resolver groups – ensuring customers are kept up to date
- Follow standard Helpdesk Procedures
- Log all Help desk Interactions
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Inform Management of recurring problems
- Manage current call queue
- DR Recovery support that is required throughout the year. This requires support on-site at weekends
- Reporting – create/manage/improve Helpdesk reports
- Daily system hand-over reporting to global senior management
Experience (all nice to haves rather than essential)
- Previous Call Centre experience
- Knowledge of ITIL service delivery best practices
- Windows 7 and above – other Operating System Experience a positive
- Good understanding of MS Office applications (including Office 365)
- Have worked in/with a Citrix environment in the past
- Good understanding of Active Directory
- Good understanding of Lotus Notes database structure and usage
- Remote support tools
- Troubleshooting Hardware (Currently using Lenovo Desktop & Laptops)
- Knowledge of Apple Mac/iPad a plus
- Mobile user support
- Foreign language skills (French, German, Japanese, Russian) a plus
Type of Person we are looking for :
- Excellent communication skills
- Fast learner and good logical thinking
- Good investigative and reporting skills
- Ability to learn/apply/retain large volume of information
- Prepared to be flexible in regards to working time when required
- Ability to work under pressure while ensuring a good standard of work
- A good team player
About JRI America
JRI-America (JRI-A) provides IT services for Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (SMBC) and related entities from our offices in the Kerry Technology Park, Tralee, as part of a global IT team with centres also in New York and London. SMBC is Japan’s second-largest bank and a Fortune Global 200 company and offers a broad range of financial services both within Japan and internationally. JRI-A provides the IT services for the bank and wider group supporting operations across the Western Hemisphere (including the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa), while its parent (JRI) provides the same in Japan and across Asia. All are then ultimately a part of Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group (SMFG).
The entirety of IT services required by any multi-national financial services firm are provided by JRI-A, including but not limited to: Enterprise Systems, Information Security, Networks, Software Development, Quality Assurance, Enterprise Storage, Production Support, Application Support, Operations and Customer Service and Helpdesk services.
Since the Tralee office was established back in 2011 it has grown rapidly, attracting both talented experienced staff as well as taking graduates and training them to develop high quality professionals. We look to continue to expand and strengthen our capability and to develop the next generation of IT developers, engineers, architects, analysts and administrators across the wide range of IT disciplines. Our location provides our staff a unique blend of combining the challenge and excitement of true enterprise IT while maximizing work life balance given our unique location.