Meet MTU's Vice President of Research, Development and External Engagement, Brid McElligott, Our Programme Manager, Emily Reen and 2 of our Founders Caroline Sugrue of TICCbox and Dwight Bacalso of
Meet MTU’s Vice President of Research, Development and External Engagement, Brid McElligott, Our Programme Manager, Emily Reen and 2 of our Founders Caroline Sugrue of TICCbox and Dwight Bacalso of Stathlete.
New Frontiers Phase 2 provides funding, expert training, mentoring and office supports to Kerry based startups and early stage founders during an intensive 6-month programme, designed to build and develop successful entrepreneurs! Delivered by the Tom Crean Business Centre on the MTU – Kerry Campus on behalf of Enterprise Ireland, New Frontiers Phase 2 offers unparalleled access to networking opportunities, direct links to a multitude of nationwide research centres of excellence and personalised expert mentor programmes across all industries.
- Personalised one-to-one advice from the Enterprise Ireland Mentor Network.
- Practical and interactive workshops.
- Support from experienced programme team, business practitioners, investors and experts from within MTU.
- Tax-free stipend of €15,000 – no equity taken.
- Free collaborative workspace at the Tom Crean Business Centre for the duration of the programme.
- Support to develop your business plan.
- Access to Enterprise Ireland’s Market Research Centre.
NEW FRONTIERS IS NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR PHASE 2 FROM INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE AN INNOVATIVE BUSINESS IDEA.
Applications close on Friday June 25th at 3pm.
If you have clients who are early stage startups or founders please also extend them this invite to our New Frontiers Phase 2 Information evening on June 14th from 18:00 – 18:40pm.
To secure a place, please register online: https://bit.ly/3fB1vCN
(Monday) 6:00 pm - 6:40 pm