28may1:00 pm2:00 pmHBAN Kerry Angel Network - Pitching Event
HBAN Kerry Angel Network are delighted to invite you to our upcoming pitching event. Three businesses will pitch for
HBAN Kerry Angel Network are delighted to invite you to our upcoming pitching event. Three businesses will pitch for 10mins followed by 10mins Q&A.
The companies are:
- Netfeasa is a licensed IoT GSM Service Provider to Supply Chain 4.0, focused on Smart Container tracking and monitoring (condition based) throughout the supply chain, the factory, onboard the ship, the port, etc.
- Holotoyz enhances children’s products with quality Augmented Reality to encourage play and learning in an innovative and immersive way.
- Vaultree is a Data Protection Startup with a revolutionary and patent-pending encryption technology that enables a fully encrypted end-to-end environment for companies, inhibiting any kind of data breaches or hacks.
Please contact [email protected] for more information & registration
About HBAN Kerry Angel Network (KAN):
KAN is a network of Business Angels that will have a bias toward helping and investing in Kerry-based companies. Through the wider HBAN community, companies will also have access to high-quality deal flow from across the island of Ireland and have the opportunity to meet and network with the wider HBAN angel investor community.
HBAN Kerry Angel Network has three primary aims:
- Create an investment vehicle in Kerry to increase the deal flow into the HBAN Kerry Angel Network and open up opportunities for Kerry companies, both early stage start-ups and HPSUs.
- To create awareness for Kerry companies and companies that might want to locate in Kerry of KAN and the access to the HBAN investment community as an opportunity to source investment.
- Establish a network that will deliver value to members in the form of quality deals that have scale and opportunity for significant returns and potential for success.
(Friday) 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm