17may10:00 am12:00 pmFuture of Work event by HR Buddy, 17th May
Join this Hybrid event online or in person at the RDI Hub to understand remote legislation, learn techniques to get the most out of your team in a remote world,
Join this Hybrid event online or in person at the RDI Hub to understand remote legislation, learn techniques to get the most out of your team in a remote world, avoid burnout and hear about retention techniques that are working.
- Hear from Barry Winkless, CSO Cpl & Head of the Future of Work Institute who is a thought leader in strategic design, innovation and engagement with a particular focus on how society is changing and what that means to the world of work. Over the past 25 years he has worked globally with some of the world’s most respected organisations. He is a frequent author and speaker at numerous client and external events. His key speaking topics include: The future of work and society, creativity & creative leadership, designing employee & client experiences, technology foresight, immersive storytelling and new operating models.Barry heads up the Future of Work Institute (part of Cpl & Outsourcing Inc – a global Talent organisation), a multidisciplinary team working globally to question, explore and design future work solutions with organisations. So he isn’t just a speaker but is actively pushing the frontiers of the future of work every day in the real world.
- Damien McCarthy is an Associate member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) and the Founder and CEO of Business All Star accredited HR Consultancy firm – HR Buddy.Damien founded HR consultancy firm Killarney HR & Payroll in 2017 before rebranding his Business earlier this year to HR Buddy, serving clients HR needs nationwide.
- Caitlín McConn is in charge of Operations at Grow Remote. Before joining the team, Cait set up and ran her own award-winning business for a decade. Cait has worked in community and business development for almost 15 years, actively promoting the economic and social development of her community with the aim of creating a better place in which to live, work and do business. The Meitheal is at the core of Grow Remote, meaning we were built by many hands over the past few years. In 2019, Grow Remote raised government funding so they could dedicate a team to continuing the community’s good work. Today, the board and executive team make up Grow Remote Ireland.
Other Topics that will be discussed are :
- The right to request remote working legislation
- Creative Leadership & employee engagement
- HR Documentation to future proof the future of work
- Flexible working/Life work Balance bill
- Recruitment & Retention challenge
- Performance in a remote & Hybrid set-up
- Wellbeing & Mental health in the workplace
- Upcoming employment law changes in 2022
Link to this free hybrid event below: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-future-of-work-tickets-329770260727
Teas, coffees, pastries and networking will begin at 10am on the 17th at the RDI Hub, Killarney Road, Killorglin, Co. Kerry. Event begins onsite and online at 10.30 am – 12pm.
(Tuesday) 10:00 am - 12:00 pm