KerrySciTech knows the impact Covid-19 is having on our members, partners, the wider business ecosystem and of course the communities around us. We are working with our members and partners on a number of initiatives, that will not only help us help you, but will help the wider Kerry community at this time. For now, while we put measures in place so that we can play our part, it is recommended to follow the advice of the relevant authorities, in particular, official public health information such as below along with the business supports and resources available to you at this time.
**update as of 24th March – see latest developments that impact business and public health from the Government’s latest PRESS RELEASE 24th March 2020.
PUBLIC HEALTH SUPPORT
- World Health Organisation: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- Health Surveillance Protection Centre: https://www.hpsc.ie/a-z/respiratory/coronavirus/novelcoronavirus/
- Health Services Executive:https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/coronavirus.html
- Department of Health: https://www.gov.ie/en/organisation/department-of-health/
- Department of Foreign Affairs: https://www.dfa.ie/travel/travel-advice/
- Government of Ireland:https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/ea1c30-updated-measures-in-response-to-covid-19-coronavirus/
The following is an outline of government supports and advice available for both employers and employees:
Department of Business, Enterprise & Innovation (DBEI): The DBEI provides a very comprehensive and useful checklist of issues for enterprise to consider in response to COVID-19, including business continuity planning, travel advice and new updates from the HSE. This includes business continuity planning, travel advice and Health Service Executive updates. Also, details of the support package for companies impacted by COVID-19 can be found here.
State Agencies: In relation to state agencies, KerrySciTech members should contact their respective agencies to explore what supports are available to them:
Enterprise Ireland: www.enterprise-ireland.com
KerrySciTech is also sharing tips and resources for employers and employees who want to be mindful of their mental health during this anxious times. We have a dedicated page to this and will be sharing information to assist you throughout the coming weeks. See our Well-being Support page for more information.