Who is KerrySciTech for?
KerrySciTech is a not-for-profit organisation established to connect, promote, influence and develop Kerry’s science, technology and engineering ecosystem.
- We provide a connected network of science, technology and engineering companies and advocates in the Kerry region.
- We advance programmes and initiatives that grow our members’ businesses and the science, technology and engineering ecosystem in the region with a strong focus on skills and talent
- We promote, support and elevate the science, technology and engineering champions of today and help develop the next generation of leaders in the region
- Are you looking to advance your career in Kerry’s science, technology and engineering industries? Then you can use the KerrySciTech website to apply for jobs in the Kerry region advertised by our members.
- We hold lots of events which may be of interest to jobseekers. Follow us on our social media channels for updates on careers fairs, courses and jobs news so that you are up to date on what’s happening in KerrySciTech member companies!
The SciTech Community in County Kerry
Keen to advance your career with some of the strongest tech and science players, or would you like to join an innovative start-up with dizzying potential? Either way, you’ll find no shortage of opportunities in Kerry’s dynamic science and technology industries.
Who is here?
Our cluster of companies in the science, technology and engineering sectors in Kerry cover a wide area—not just geographically, but also in terms of their sectors and stages of development. You’ll find major manufacturers like Dairymaster in Causeway, Liebherr and Tricel in Killarney, Borg Warner in Tralee, and Kostal just over the Kerry border in Abbeyfeale. Exciting innovations in biotech are taking place at companies like Bioatlantis and Brandon BioScience in Tralee. Software solution providers Aspen Grove Solutions, Diomac, and ViClarity are also working hard in Tralee in such diverse areas as property management; business management; and audit, risk, and compliance management. Environmental consultancy and analytics is taken care of by Southern Scientific in Farranfore.
From Finance to Pharma
Then there are the financial services experts—JRI America in Tralee, Monex in Killarney, and, of course, Fexco, in Killorglin. And it doesn’t stop there: The food-ingredient giant Kerry Group has operations in Listowel and Tralee. Tralee is also home to Enercon windfarms, robotics and electronics company Reamda, and the insulated tent maker Crua Outdoors. Training is taken care of by PulseLearning, also in Tralee. Back in Killarney, Portalis Ltd. is providing the pharma industry with serialisation solutions, and SPS Flow Technology is supplying manufacturing and industrial equipment. Killorglin has the pharmaceutical powerhouses Astellas and Temmler, as well as the design and print innovator Tweak.